IMVU and Anything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to this newly sprouting forum!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to this newly sprouting forum! Empty Welcome to this newly sprouting forum!

Post by Truth Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:14 am

My name is Vecky. I'm known as Truth on this discussion board but my IMVU Avi name is IridiumRoses. I've been a user of IMVU for about 4 years off and on and have made and lost countless friends over that period of time. If you're new to IMVU or just want a new friend then don't hesitate to look me up Smile
Truth
Truth
Admin
Admin

https://skyisthelimit.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to this newly sprouting forum! Empty Re: Welcome to this newly sprouting forum!

Post by CuddlyFreaks Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 am

Hi, I'm CuddlyFreaks, i've gone through several name changes on IMVU, and i'd like to remain nameless for the time being as far as RL, but atm my IMVU avatar name is Also CuddlyFreaks,i'm always game to hang out and talk to new people, but am a bit shy, anyways, have fun, and welcome.
^-^
CuddlyFreaks
CuddlyFreaks

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=93218291

Back to top Go down

Welcome to this newly sprouting forum! Empty Re: Welcome to this newly sprouting forum!

Post by UndeadTaco Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

I am called many different names, but my user name is UndeadTaco. I have been on IMVU fooooor 3 years...My first user name was Anira94 and I recently changed it. I have a group of friends that some actually are like family to me. I get along with just about everyone so don't be afraid to stalk and talk ^-^ ~Le Taco
UndeadTaco
UndeadTaco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum